COVID19 AND MOUNTAIN REFUGES
NEW RULES OF USE
It is essential to know, before going to a FAM mountain refuge or hostel in 2020, the new rules for their use due to the crisis Covid19.
Please, spread them among all the members of the group who are going to the refuge. It is everyone's responsibility to know them, take them into account before going up to the shelters and fulfill them once in them.
BEFORE GOING TO THE REFUGE
- Due to limitations in the number of accommodation places, the minimum service
- It is necessary to determine a person responsible for each group, in order to have a single interlocutor to whom the guard of the entrance to the refuge and explains all the new operating rules once in it
- The use of the mask is mandatory in all areas of common use of the refuge.
ONCE IN THE REFUGE
A number of new standards for the conduct and operation of the refuges have been established. All of them, like the ones mentioned above, are based on the current crisis COVID19, the new measures of physical distance and hygiene that need to be taken and the sustainability of mountain shelters.
We ask the mountain community to help us comply with them. It is everyone's responsibility to ensure that mountain refuges and shelters can function properly despite this bad situation in which we find ourselves.Some of these measures are:
- It is important to maintain the minimum distance and cleanliness measures in our stay in the refuge.
- When leaving the refuge in the morning, due to the special cleaning and disinfection work to be carried out, it will not be possible to leave any material in the refuge.
- Limited capacity has been established in all the common spaces of the refuge: dining room, terrace, toilets, ... These capacity will be indicated by signs at the entrance to each of these spaces. It is everyone's responsibility to fulfill them.
- The shelter's accommodation capacity has been limited.
- It will be necessary to clean the hands with hydroalcoholic gel before each breakfast, lunch or dinner service.
- We must always attend to the instructions of the guard before these food services, since the distribution of the dining tables will be conditioned to the typology of the groups of guests. The groups that come together to the refuge will sit down to eat together.
- Both the guard and different posters throughout the refuge will be informed of the protocols and necessary measures to fulfill.
AND DURING YOUR ACTIVITY
Follow the FAM recommendations in: