ONLINE BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- General Terms and Conditions
- Acompte de la réservation
Booking implies the acceptance of the rules and regulations and schedules of the establishment the user would like to book.
The establishments that appear on this page are mostly mountain huts and hostels. In this type of establishment, and with specific exceptions, the accommodation is provided in a shared room, in many cases requiring the use of a sleeping bag or similar.
The menus served at many of the establishments are set and choices between several dishes and a menu are not possible.
It is necessary to consult the "How to get there" section before booking, as some of the huts are located in high-mountain areas and can only be reached by foot.
To cancel or modify a booking, please contact the establishment.
A deposit is required when booking online. The amount of said deposit is based on the services that are booked.
The refund terms and conditions are the following:
- If bookings are cancelled within 6 days of the date of the booking, 100% of the deposit will be refunded, minus the costs of managing the refund and the booking engine, if applicable.
- If they are cancelled within 5 days or less of the booking date, 100% of the total deposit will be charged.
- The refund costs are €1 plus € 0.25 per person and night up to a maximum of 5 €.
- In the event of "force majeure", 100% of the deposit entered will be returned. This concept of "force majeure" will be determined by the establishment manager, who will decide whether the booking cancellation is due to "force majeure" or not, and if the booking party disagrees with the decision of the manager, the case can then be referred to the FAM.
- FAM establishments impose arrival deadlines that must be bed to keep the booking. If these deadlines are not met, the booking will be made available to other guests. Consult the terms and conditions for each hut.